torstai 1. maaliskuuta 2012

Would you like to have some tea?

So I had a day off from work and Erika and I decided to go and have some tea.

Venice Rose -black tea

We visited Ounce, lovely tea shop that's located in Fredrikinkatu, Helsinki. It's right behind Kamppi's shopping center so I recommend you to visit! They sell lovely tea and you can also enjoy few cups of it there. The atmosphere is just lovely and very relaxing and quiet.

We also did some shopping and I ended up buying a black cardigan from H&M. It's design is so simple that I didn't bother to take a picture. Instead, here's a pic of the outfit of the day!



Jacket and hat from H&M,
smaller bag from Angelic Pretty,
bigger bag from Juliette et Justine
other stuff mostly from Shibuya 109, Japan.
Oh, and shoes are from Ecco! xD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti