torstai 15. maaliskuuta 2012

Outfit of the day and some randomness

I saw my friends today. After some serious shopping we felt kind of tired and decided to head to Ounce.

Outfit of the day:


Dress, headbow, socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
shoes: from Yumetenbo
hair accessory: Chocomint
rest is random/handmade

I have these past few days lolled so hard for some lolita stereotypes so I just have to share these pictures:







See more here Lolita Memes!

And that's not all!


I can't help but laugh. xD

It's my life:



Please take also a look at part 2.

Gosh I feel like watching Kamikaze Girls.

So thank you for taking time to melt your brain with this post! xD 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oletpas suloisen näköinen päivän asussasi, oikein viehättävä~ ^^ Haha, noi kuvat ja niiden tekstit on huiput! :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihanan romanttinen vaaleanpuna-luonnonvalkoinen väriyhdistelmä, ja pitsisukkikset, polvisukat ja nuo kengät toimivat hirmu hyvin yhdessä!

    Nuo memet... XD

    VastaaPoista