keskiviikko 1. elokuuta 2012

New bonnet

I met some of my friends for smoothies! It was already some time ago, but I have been quite busy lately so I haven't had the time to make this post.

I'll be moving to Turku this month for my studies. I got in University of Turku, my major'll be history of art. I'm so happy! But it has been very stressful with apartment hunting and such. I have had to do quite a lot of work these days, guaranty money for the apartment, the first rent and such things as kitchen supplies have taken quite amount of my savings.
I also started studying Japanese for official, finally! I'll be going to open university for this month and I'm hoping to continue the studies in Turku. My goal is to learn at least hiraganas during this course.

My apologies for personal babbling, but I really wanted to get it out of my head. xD So, next, meet my new wonderful bonnet:


Bonnet, socks: Chantilly
bolero: Angelic Pretty
dress: Innocent World,
shoes: Bodyline
rest is random.

It's the Chantilly bonnet I bought from Lolita convention. I really looked forward to be able to finally make a coordination like this. <3 I love black x white and old-schoolish feeling with lolita.

We agreed with Inka to wear black and white with blond wigs!

Our smoothies
I also bought an apron and some potholders from DAY! It's a decoration shop that sells extremely cute products. They had a nice summer sale. I'll add a picture later. :)

Thank you for reading this post. <3


8 kommenttia:

  1. Haluan nuo sukkikset ja bonnetin, aivan ihana coordi!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oi kiitos! ^^ Kyseinen puolibonnet on ehkä maailman vaikein asia pitää peruukin päällä, mutta pinniarmeija onneksi ratkaisee asian. XD

      Poista
  2. Sukkikset ja nuo kengät... oi nami! :o

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congrats!! History of art is so cool!! *-* nice choice!
    You both look fabulous! <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you, dear! :) I'm really looking forward to start the studies!

      Poista
  4. I'm sorry to hijack the comments but I can't seem to load the comment form any other way.. But I'll chime in and congratulate you for entering university! And also well done for moving to Turku. Albeit much smaller than Helsinki there's a nice city centre and almost another university-city-centre where all the academics is located, which is super-inspiring. AND there's lots of art and history to get acquainted with! Plus really cool people to meet up with.

    Another thing, if you'll permit me to be advice-y: if you want to start a Japanese language course this year, they usually (at least earlier) came as a joint course for the three universities with Kauppakorkeaoulu as the organiser. Okei mä vaihdan suomeen nyt kun tää on aika spesifiä ja lisäks on saattanut tietysti muuttua niistä ajoista, kun kävin noita kursseja. Kauppiksen alkeiskurssile on tosi kova tunku ja sinne pitää ilmoittautua heti ja olla aika kyynärpää. Kurssille tulee joka vuosi läjäpäin porukkaa ja puolet on lopettanu vuodenvaihteeseen mennessä. Yleensä. MUTTA jos sulla on taskussa kesän loppuun mennessä jo japanin alkeet niin voit varmaan hakea jatkokurssile, eli japani 2:lle. Suosittelisin: kilpialua ei enää oo samalla lailla joten jos haluu kurssille niin sinne mahtuu vaikka ilmoittautuis toisena päivänä ilmoittautumisen avautumisesta... Ja kanat on kumminkin juttu jonka opit varmaan aika nopeasti ja kerran ku ne takoo päähän niin niitä ei hevillä unohda, niin 2-kurssilla aletaan helpoimpia kanjeja. (Jotain 100? Viikonpäivät, lukusanat, vuodenajat, ym.)

    Nämä on tietty kohta 5 vuotta vanhoja tietoja ja voi toki olla että sulla on iha eri meininki luvassa.

    Mutta onneks olkoon! Opiskelun aloittaminen on ihaninta. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh thank you so much for your comment, rithrin! :D

      Kiitos tosi paljon noista neuvoista. :) Olettaisin myös että ykköskurssille on aika tungos...

      Tuolla alkeiskurssilla mennään aika vauhdilla eteenpäin ja en voi muuta kuin olla onnellinen, että osasin jo peruskanssakäymistä aika hyvin valmiiksi... Hiraganat lähes hallussa neljän tunnin jälkeen, katakanojen opiskelu aloitettu ja kanjeja päähän taottu kohta kymmenen! XD Eli mietinkin että voisin harkita jonkinlaista jatkokurssia tämän jälkeen, kyseisessä alkeiskurssissa tulee kuitenkin vielä aika paljon sisältöä.

      Poista