keskiviikko 3. heinäkuuta 2013

Ice-cream bar

Mari invited us to her home for hanging out and eating a huge amount of ice-cream! Almost all the guests brought ice-cream, so in the end, we couldn't finish it all...

One of the servings I ate :D
Luckily we also had some dried brown-bread snacks with cucumber and cherry-tomatoes, which were super delicious! 


Mari had grown the parsley and basil by herself. 



It was a lovely day so we took some pictures outside!

My outfit:


I prefer to have plenty of piercings in my ear, now it's 9 in total. Planning on taking few more after the summer. :D

Dress: hand-made
socks: Moi-même-Moitié
shoes: Deary (from Yumetenbo)
hair roses from H&M
pearls second-hand, rest is random.

Also some group photos:

Mimi and I

Thank you Kata for taking the picture!
Thank you for reading this post. <3 

P.s. This has nothing to do with the post, but I just wanted to tell that I got in University of Helsinki! I'll continue to study history of art there. <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti